If you’re getting started with your SMS campaigns on MoEngage, here's a list of resources to help you through each step of the process.
- To start with, you need to procure a phone number through which you can send and receive SMS. Here’s our guide on how to choose a phone number
- Once a phone number has been procured, you'll have to configure it on MoEngage to send messages to users. Here's our guide to configuring the SMS connector and configuring the general settings for SMS on MoEngage.
- To manage SMS opt-ins and opt-outs through MoEngage, configure your keywords through Subscription Management.
- You can configure sign-up units through our On-Site and In-App campaigns to convert your website and mobile app visitors to SMS subscribers.
- Once you have a list of subscribers for the SMS channel, create your first SMS campaign to engage with them.