To configure your existing provider to send SMS, you can set it as a Custom Connector if MoEngage doesn't has direct integration with your choice of SMS partner.
MoEngage has direct integration with Gupshup, Kaleyra, ICS, Sinch, and Twilio. For other SMS service providers, follow this article.
MoEngage cannot not track SMS delivery for Custom Connector.
Steps to configure a Custom Connector
- On the MoEngage Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Channel > SMS & Connector and click SMS Connector Config tab.
- In Custom Connecters, click CREATE.
Step 1: Set the Connector
Fill in the following details:
|Connecter Name||Type the name to identify the custom connector.|
|Type the name to identify the sender.|
Step 2: Configure Web-hook
- Ensure the URL params are filled, if not include the relevant URL params.
- Change the value of the following fields:
- SMS Destination Number to Moesms_destination
- SMS Message to Moesms_message
Step 3: Test and save the settings
Click Send SMS to Test to verify SMS delivery from the custom connector. And finally, click Save to save the settings.