Uninstalls analytics visualizes the uninstalls event or users who uninstall the app or website.
To view the uninstalls analytics, navigate to MoEngage Dashboard > Analyze > Uninstalls
Two types of uninstall analytics are enabled:
- Uninstall Events
- Focuses on the device uninstall events.
- User Uninstalls
- Focuses on unique users who uninstalled the app.
Ensure that you have configured the uninstalls settings for your app for uninstall analytics to be available. For more information, refer to Uninstall Settings.
User Uninstalls and Uninstall Events Difference
The User Uninstalls provides the number of unique users who uninstalled the app. If a user has the app on multiple devices, then the user is counted in User Uninstalls only when the user uninstalls the app from all the devices. As the analytics is at the user level, filter on user attributes like city, country, number of sessions and so on is possible.
Uninstall Events provides the number of times the app is uninstalled. If a user uninstalls, re-installs and uninstalls the app again, both the uninstall actions are displayed in the Uninstall Events tab. As the analytics is based on user action on a device, filter on device attributes like OS version, device model and so on is possible.
User Uninstalls analytics provides deeper insights into which users are uninstalling your app with day-level accuracy.
Two types of user uninstall visualization are available:
- User Uninstalls By Time
- User Uninstalls By Attribute
You can filter these statistics by:
- Platform type
- Date range
- You can select a maximum of 60-day period at a time
- Export the chart data
- Export the chart data in various format including CSV, PDF and image files.
User Uninstalls By Time
User uninstalls by time provides day-level accuracy such as:
- You can view daily, weekly or monthly uninstalls for a time range and platform.
- The chart also shows total uninstalls for a set period of time.
User Uninstalls By Attribute
User uninstalls by attributes provides analytics is for various ranges or categories by a user attribute grouped together.
- Group uninstalls by any string, numeric or boolean type user attribute.
- Sum of all uninstalls displayed in the chart are also shown at the top.
- For string attributes, by default the graph displays at most top 10 attribute values by uninstall count.
- For example, top 10 Last Known Cities are displayed by uninstall count
- If you wish to see uninstalls for any other value, enter the Attribute values in the input box and click “APPLY”
- For numeric attributes, the graph displays uninstalls for various ranges of attribute values.
- For example, for No.of Sessions, by default you will see uninstalls grouped into ranges 1-1, 2-5, 6-10 11-50 and 51-199.
- If you wish to modify these ranges, move the knobs on the slider to the required position and click on “APPLY”.
- You can also modify the upper limit of the slider. Minimum value for the upper limit is 10.
Two types of uninstalls events visualization for devices are available:
- Uninstall Events By Time
- Uninstall Events By Attribute
Uninstall Events By Time
Uninstall Events by Attribute
The graphs provide:
- Filtered based on the platform and date range (up to last 60 days)
- Downloaded in CSV, jpeg, png,pdf, SVG vector image formats.
- Display sum of all uninstalls at the top.
- Support customizable ranges and modification of upper limit for numeric attributes.
- Have a minimum upper limit of 10 for numeric attributes.
- Display top 10 attribute values by uninstalls events count.
In Lifetime Activity, you find attributes like Days since last active and Days till last active.
- Days since last active helps you visualize device uninstall data according to the number of days between uninstall time of user on that device and last active time of user
- Days till last active helps you to visualize device uninstall data according to the number of days between last active time of user and when the user was detected first on the MoEngage platform using that device (User created time in MoEngage)
In case you face any issues, contact email@example.com.