To get started with tracking your website users, you need to integrate the MoEngage Web SDK on your website. Once you realize you have completed all the integration steps, MoEngage Assist will help you perform on-the-fly integration checks to get you started.
How Does it Work?
- Install the MoEngage Assist Extension to your Chrome Browser from the Chrome Web Store.
- Open your website where MoEngage SDK is integrated. You will see the MoEngage Assist Extension icon turns blue.
- Click on it and a modal opens showing you the status of all integration steps. Check if you have followed all the steps.
MoEngage Assist Features
- It will be active only on those pages where our SDK is integrated.
- Gives basic information about all the configurations.
- Can forcefully fetch the configurations (instead of waiting for 24 hours to refresh it).
- Shows any errors in
- Shows the list of events and attributes tracked.
- Informs whether the Device is added (user is created/subscribed or not).
- Can track any events.
- Can add any attributes.
- Informs whether Onsite and Web Personalization is enabled or not.
- Shows the list of Onsite Campaigns and their trigger condition in a nice readable format.
- Shows the list of Web Personalization Campaigns and their trigger condition in a nice readable format.
- Can forcefully fetch the Onsite and Web Personalization campaigns. (instead of waiting for 15min to refresh it)