MoEngage Inform facilitates a unified messaging infrastructure across multiple channels with a single API to build and manage transactional alerts.
Any time-sensitive transactional content that a brand sends to its customers is a Transactional Alert, like:
- Order/Booking/Purchase confirmations and pertinent updates
- Shipping/Delivery confirmations and applicable updates
- Security and account alerts for fraud prevention
- Password resets
- OTP (one-time password)/ Verification Code
- User invitations and shares
- User inaction related to previous transactions
Legacy Transactional Messaging Structure
A notification is sent across multiple channels simultaneously employing a multi-channel transactional messaging structure.
To implement this structure:
- Build APIs for multiple channels
- Maintain these APIs across all channels and vendors
- Maintain vendor contracts
Legacy Structure - Drawbacks
The current Transactional Messaging infrastructure:
- Lack of requisite developer bandwidth - Heavy reliance on engineering bandwidth to make even the slightest changes
- Lack of visibility on alert (message) performance - Absence of a centralized dashboard to manage alerts, content templates, and delivery partners
- Lack of control over the content - Product, content, and marketing teams have limited control over the content and alert logic on account of the wait for engineering bandwidth.
MoEngage Inform enables brands to build and manage transactional alerts across channels through One API. You can build, iterate quickly, and scale effortlessly.
With MoEngage Inform, brands can utilize a single dashboard without the need to alter or deploy code. It helps to:
- send personalized Transactional Messages on multiple channels.
- add new channels.
- build and edit templates in minutes
- switch seamlessly between messaging vendors.
- debug in real time easily with end-to-end logs.
- collaborate with Product, Growth, and Marketing teams to analyze and optimize alerts.