Export User Attributes of any segment available in MoEngage.
- Export the Google Advertising IDs of all users who were engaged but uninstalled and run re-engagement campaigns on Facebook.
- Export phone numbers of inactive users and send them an SMS in an attempt to reactivate them.
To run an export:
- Navigate to MoEngage Dashboard > Segment
- Build and run a query for the segment you wish to export.
The query results are displayed.
- In the Query Results, click Export Users.
- Type the file name to the report and select the user attributes you would like to extract. Your Email ID is preselected.
- Click Export.
User export is a private export service. The user export file can only be accessed by users having access to the MoEngage dashboard provided the user is logged in to the right account. The export is NOT available to users not logged in to the MoEngage dashboard, or not logged in to the right account.
User export email and link to download the file is sent only to the email address of the user generating the export. Other dashboard users can access this file from the MoEngage dashboard on the Data Export page in the User Export tab.