Merlin AI utilizes Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) to generate high-quality written content for Push marketing campaigns. The prime objective is to assist customers in creating engaging marketing campaigns without the manual effort of research, analysis, and content refinement. Furthermore, Merlin AI for Copywriting enables rapid testing of different messaging strategies, ultimately leading to better campaign performance. So what makes it special?
- LLM-Inspired Creativity: Borrowing the unmatched brilliance of LLM models, get content that's not just accurate but also creatively engaging. Imagine messaging crafted with the genius of Yoda or the flair of Steve Jobs!
- Keyword Analysis: Merlin AI delves extensively into data and consistently gains knowledge from past campaigns. This enables it to power your messages using high-performing keywords that aid in maximizing future results.
- Easy-to-use prompt builder: Marketers don’t have to engineer prompts because we have done that for them. All you need is to input context variables. The flow is directly tied with MoEngage’s campaign builder in addition to analyzed keywords.
The tool is designed to understand the business context, brand tone and style, and target audience to deliver relevant content that drives user engagement.
In a world where every word can sway decisions, Merlin AI ensures that the right words are chosen. By leveraging the Keyword Impact Quotient (KIQ), marketers gain insights into which terms have proven effective, exemplified by keywords with a positive KIQ indicating a history of uplift in engagement.
- High-Performing Keywords: These keywords have historically proven to be more effective in engagement. Including these keywords in your content can drive more clicks. For example, if the keyword 'Lorem' boasts a KIQ of 100%, it signifies that all general push campaigns were having 100% higher CTR compared against on average in past engagements.
- Low-Performing Keywords: While shining a light on stars, Merlin also flags potential pitfalls. The system identifies low-performing keywords, ensuring marketers steer clear of terms that might hamper campaign effectiveness. For example, if the keyword 'Ipsum' has a KIQ of -50%, it signifies that campaigns with 'Ipsum' keywords have -50% lesser engagement.
Merlin AI needs at least 1 general Push campaign with 1000 impressions and 100 clicks to run keyword analysis. In the absence of this criterion, some generic fallback keywords are suggested.
Easy-to-use Prompt Builder
At the heart of Merlin AI Copywriter lies its innovative prompt builder. A tool designed not for engineers but for creators - because we are doing the prompt engineering. Merging the power of Large Language Models with historical campaign performance data, the prompt builder doesn't just create; it predicts what works.
Merlin offers a range of pre-defined templates, offering users a quick start. But for those looking to add a personal touch, customization options abound. Merlin's prompt builder allows users to input placeholder values, ensuring the generated content aligns perfectly with the campaign's intent.
From the prompt builder, you can define the campaign use case, required keywords, definition target audience, intended campaign tone, and the messaging style.
- Campaign Use Case or Objective: This input refers to the specific goal or purpose of your Push campaign. Examples of campaign objectives include promoting a new product, driving website traffic, or increasing sales.
- Target Audience: This input refers to the group of users that you want to target with your Push message. You can select specific user segments and filters based on user behavior, demographics, or other criteria.
- Impactful keywords: Merlin AI suggests high/low-performing keywords based on their historical correlation with engagement. You can choose to include or exclude these keywords in the generated messages. You can also add new words in the context by typing and selecting a keyword. You can select up to three keywords from the list of recommended keywords.
High-performing keywords: These are keywords that have historically been proven to be effective in engagement. Including these keywords in your Push message can drive more clicks and improve campaign performance.
Exclude keywords: These are keywords that have historically been proven to be less effective in engagement. Avoiding these keywords in your Push message can prevent hampering campaign effectiveness.
- Message Tone: This input refers to the overall mood or emotion that you want to convey through your Push message, for example, FOMO, Persuasive, Casual, etc.
- Message Style: This input refers to the writing style or format of your Push message. By selecting this input, you can define if the message needs to be generated in a certain style. The scope of this input is limitless. We have provided certain suggestions in the form of Trends, Persona, Pop-culture references, or even Archetypes and Literature.
While the campaign use case or scenario is the only mandatory input, providing as much campaign context as possible can help Merlin AI generate more accurate and effective Push messages. By inputting these campaign values, you can ensure that your Push message aligns with your brand's tone and style and resonates with your target audience.