To test whether your Connector has been configured properly, you can use Beeceptor or similar tools. Beeceptor gives you a URL that accepts events and allows you to see the events and payloads that MoEngage sends. To test your connector configuration, do the following:
- Go to Beeceptor.com, add your subdomain, and click on Create Endpoint.
- Copy the Endpoint/URL
- Create the connector campaign and paste this URL in place of the Webhook URL.
- Create the request with the parameters you want to test. MoEngage will show if the request was successful.
- As soon as the request is triggered, you should be able to see the complete report in Beeceptor against your end-point.
- Click to expand and view the complete request.