CVR and CTR
The following metrics are included in the SMS, Email, Connector, and Push campaign analysis.
For more information, refer to Push Campaign Analytics.
For more information, refer to SMS Campaign Analytics.
For more information, refer to Email Campaign Analytics.
For more information, refer to Connector Campaign Analytics.
A new version of the push templates is available and we encourage you to upgrade to the new version. The following are the enhancements and new features in the push template
- Push templates are available in Flows.
- Preview of campaigns for different locales and variations.
- A toggle background color option is available.
- Change the color of the App for Android.
- Copy content from all platforms is supported.
- Inline personalization fallback is supported.
- Preview of the campaign in different browsers.
- Reset template option to clear the data added to the campaign.
- Change the template of the campaign for the specific platform.
- Change the template of campaigns in draft status for Android and iOS platforms.
- The template of the campaigns cannot be changed when the selected platform is only Web.
- Use the change template option to change the templates for different locales and variations.
- Previews in campaign creation are different from the campaign info of the campaign analytics.
- When you duplicate campaigns created in the older version the template backup is not duplicated and has no content.
- Backup is integrated into the Content creation of the campaign creation.
- When you click Next after the Content creation of the campaign the backup template content is copied automatically.
- Test campaign backup content is automatically copied when the selected campaign variants have no content.
Features not supported
Removed Buttons and Advanced Settings (Coupon code, sound, badge) from Template Backup.
Removed Buttons from Carousel Template in iOS.
Removed separate personalization fallback for Templates.
Android Preview is not supported for older versions of Android.
For more information, refer to Push Template (React).
AI-Powered Multivariate Testing and Control Groups in Inbound Campaigns
Marketers can now leverage the new A/B Testing feature to test the efficacy of their inbound campaigns (In-apps, Onsite Messages, or Web Personalisation campaigns). Campaigns can be optimized for different templates, images, text, or CTAs. AI-powered Sherpa can automatically figure out the winning variant and optimize your campaigns for more conversions and revenue.
For more information, refer to A/B Testing.