This article lists the HTML In-app templates that can be directly used with In-app campaigns. For more information on HTML In-app campaigns, please refer to this article.
Please refer to this section for more information on using Sample templates with MoEngage In-app campaigns.
|Carousel||Show multiple products/services/offers to your users with automatic scrolling.|
|Survey||Record user interest/feedback/opinions via survey templates.|
|Lead Generation||Capture email_id / mobile number or any other details of your anonymous app users.|
|Promotional||Promote your ongoing offers and best-selling products/services.|
|Spin the Wheel||Interactive gamification popup where the user can spin the wheel and claim the prize/offer (the wheel stops on a randomly generated prize) by performing specific actions mentioned in the popup.|
|Scratch Card||Visual scratch card popup that the user can scratch and claim the randomly generated prize/offer by performing specific actions mentioned in the popup.|
The carousel template will enable you to show multiple products/services/offers to your users which scroll automatically as shown below:
- Define different CTAs on each image of the carousel as shown in the highlighted line of code below -
In the above template, clicking on one element of the carousel, the user will be redirected to https://www.moengage.com, and clicking on the next will only lead to an event being tracked. Similarly, you can define any actions as listed in the JS Bridge doc here.
The moengage.trackClick(2) function inside the highlighted code in the above image is responsible for tracking clicks. The argument inside the function (1), (2) will help you differentiate between the clicks on different elements of the carousel.
- For mobile devices, this template is best compatible with portrait mode. In the landscape mode, your users will see a scroll bar. On tablets and TV, this template will render as expected on any orientation.
Capture user interest/feedback/opinions via survey templates as shown below:
- Capture the survey response as a user attribute as shown in the below image. The highlighted line of code or line number 88, is responsible for capturing the input given by the user as a user attribute - "survey_response". You can customize the user attribute name as required.
- Trigger an event - "MOE_RESPONSE_SUBMITTED" when the user submits a response as shown in the highlighted line of code in the below image. The highlighted line of code under line 88 is responsible for tracking an event - MOE_RESPONSE_SUBMITTED with event attribute "survey_response" as the user input from your feedback form. You can customize the event and event attribute name as required.
Once tracked, this event can be used to send data outside MoEngage or trigger follow-up campaigns as required.
- The data from this template will be tracked and saved in MoEngage user profiles as shown below-
- For mobile devices, this template is best compatible with portrait mode. In landscape mode, your users will see a scroll bar. On tablets and TV, this template will render as expected on any orientation.
Capture the email_id/mobile number of your anonymous app users with the Lead Gen template.
- Save the input as provided by the user in standard MoEngage attributes - First Name and Email respectively.
- Trigger an event - "MOE_RESPONSE_SUBMITTED" when a user submits a response to this form. You can leverage this event to send this data to an external API endpoint via MoEngage
The highlighted code in the below image is responsible for tracking the input data as user attributes and events.
- Once the data is tracked from this form, you can see it in user profiles as shown below and also use the event to send the data outside MoEngage via Streams or Connector campaigns.
Promote your ongoing offers and best selling products / services with this promotional template.
1. Use this template to promote ongoing offers/sales on your mobile app.
2. You can define the URL that will open up when the user clicks on the button and track stats by implementing the JS Bridge as shown below -
Using Sample Templates with In-app Campaigns
Refer to the below GIF to understand how to quickly use the sample templates with MoEngage In-app campaigns.