Email campaigns convey valuable information about how the campaign performed in terms of open/clicks/conversions, did the recipients consider it as a spam, did it lead to unsubscribes etc. This information can help you to improve the emails you send and to which users you send these emails.
We aggregate the information and show the campaign info page of the email campaign, which you can see by clicking on any campaign on All Campaigns page from MoEngage Dashboard > Engage > Campaigns:
- SENT: This is the total number of emails that have been sent. This number is arrived at after removing dupilcate/invalid emails, bounces/unsubscribed/complained users and removing emails due to email Frequency Capping and Personalization failures. Read more about Email Campaign Delivery breakdown.
- OPENS: Total number of unique users who opened the email
- CLICKS: Total number of unique clicks on various links within the email. Detailed insights into clicks data can be seen in "Clicks Analysis" tab as mentioned in this article.
- CONVERSIONS: Total number of conversion events that occurred as part of the campaign conversion goal
- CONVERTED USERS: Total number of unique users who performed the conversion event
The following statistics are available for Default SMTP Connector and for Third Party connectors only if Unsubscribe Tracking is enabled in email settings and POST calls for Bounce & Complaints Tracking from SMTP connectors are sent to callback url mentioned in email settings. Refer Third Party Connector email settings for more info.
- UNSUBSCRIBES: This is the no. of users who unsubscribed after receiving this email. No further emails will be initiated to this unsubscribed user.
- COMPLAINTS: This is the no. of users who marked this email as spam complaint.
- HARD BOUNCES: This is the no. of email addresses that hard bounced because they were incorrect and mail server rejected these emails.
This information will help you in improving campaigns to ensure better opens, clicks, conversions and lower unsubscribes and complaints.
Campaign Delivery Breakdown
To get an understanding of how an email campaign is sent after removing invalid, duplicate, bounced, unsubscribed and complaint email addresses, you can refer to this FAQ.