- Analytics now supports Geo point and Date time operators for event attributes in filters and allows you to edit chart names on custom dashboards.
- All active metrics are now connected with dotted lines to differentiate between old metrics and active metrics.
- All analytics queries now run on Athena 3.
Global Delivery Control Settings
You can configure all the delivery controls - Frequency Capping( cross channel and channel-specific), Do Not Disturb (DND), Minimum Delay between campaigns, and Throttling in one place! For more information, refer to Frequency Capping, DND, Minimum Delay, and Throttling.
Revamped Email Analytics and Info
The campaign analytics and info UI for the Email channel has been revamped. For more information, refer to Email Analytics and Info.
The value suggestions in segmentation filters have been enhanced:
- Data is availbable in Value Suggestion after T-1 days for events and T-2 days for user attributes.
- Data retention will be expanded to 60 days from the latest received time.
- Each attribute datatype combination will support 5K values.
- Data Types Supported: STRING, DOUBLE, ARRAY_STRING, ARRAY_DOUBLE
The numbers of segmented users and the actual number of users who receive WhatsApp communication differ. Thus, identifying the number of reachable users on WhatsApp was difficult. With this feature, you can now identify users who have been targeted in a WhatsApp campaign.
Audit logs are available for custom segments, file segments, user exports, and outbound segment sync.