This section provides step-by-step instructions to raise a support ticket through the MoEngage dashboard.
Warning: Ensure that you use the correct URL of the dashboard to raise a ticket. The following are the available dashboards:
|Data Center Name||Dashboard URL|
- Go to your Moengage Dashboard. The login page is displayed.
- Log in to the dashboard using your credentials.
- In the Work email field, enter your email.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- Select the I’m not a robot checkbox.
- Click Login. After your login is successful, you are in the MoEngage dashboard.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click Need help and then click Support.
- Enter the following details:
- In the CC field, enter an email ID that must be included in the ticket loop.
- In the Additional Emails field, add the email ID of your CSM. (This is optional.)
- In the Subject field, enter a brief description of the issue.
- In the Description field, enter a detailed description of the issue.
- In the Priority drop-down list, select the priority of the issue. For more information on priorities, refer to Support Issue Types and Priority.
- In the Product Area drop-down list, select your product area.
- In the Attachments section, click Add file to attach a file relevant to the issue. You can also drag and drop the file you want to attach to the ticket.
After the issue is submitted successfully, the dashboard displays the ticket number and details such as the subject, description, and the attached files.