You can craft your email content by uploading a ZIP file (containing an HTML file and images). MoEngage will convert this ZIP file and display your design in the WYSIWYG email editor. You can then make any further changes or personalize the messaging.
ZIP File Format
To upload the ZIP file, follow the below specifications:
- Limit your file size to 5 MB
- The file name should not contain any of *, / , \, & ,~, "
- The ZIP file should contain only one HTML file with inlined CSS. If you see an error with respect to the file name, ensure that there is only one HTML file.
- All images should be in these formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG, or GIF.
- All images will be located based on the relative path mentioned in HTML (with case sensitivity). If you encounter an error with respect to the image location, please ensure that all images are placed in the correct folders inside the ZIP.
How to upload an Email template ZIP file?
Navigate to +Create Campaign in the All Campaigns page and select Email in the outbound channels section and do the following:
- Define the target users, campaign details, and control groups in Step 1 of campaign creation and move to Step 2.
- In Step 2 of campaign creation, select the Custom HTML editor tab.
- Select Upload HTML template in Zip format as shown below.
- Drag and drop or browse the zip file in the dialog box that appears. You can also save this template (select the checkbox) and give it a name. Click Upload.
This will load your template in the WYSIWYG email editor. In case you see an error, please follow the guidelines mentioned in the ZIP File Format section.
If you are still facing issues, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org