We have made it easier for you to create marketing emails. You can simply upload ZIP files containing your HTML file and images - and you are done! We will convert this ZIP files and display your email design in our beautiful WYSIWYG email editor. You can then make any further changes or personalize the messaging.
Required format of ZIP file
- Limit your file size to 5 MBs
- The file name should not contain any of *, / , \, & ,~, "
- ZIP file should contain only one HTML file with inlined CSS. In case you see an error because of this, make sure you keep only one relevant HTML file.
- All images should be in JPG, JPEG, PNG or GIF formats.
- We will locate all images as per the relative path mentioned in HTML (with case sensitivity). In case, you see an error on this, please ensure that all images are placed in the correct folders inside the ZIP
How to upload an Email template ZIP file?
Step 1: Go to Create Email Campaign -> Compose Email -> Custom HTML editor and click Upload HTML template in ZIP format.
Step 2: Drag & Drop or Browse the zip file in the dialog box that appears. You can also save this template (select the checkbox) and give it a name. Click on Upload
In case you see an error, please follow the guidelines mentioned in the beginning of this article.
If you are still facing any issues, you can reach out to us at email@example.com