Push, in-app NATIV, emails, or other types of campaigns contain valuable behavior information about your users that can help in deriving insights about user trends and planning marketing strategies.
Campaign Analytics Page can be accessed by clicking on any campaign on Engage->Campaigns screen.
Each campaign analytics page may contain 1 or more sections depending on which channel it was created for:
All the metrics are calculated and displayed in the App's Timezone.
This section provides information on how the campaign was created and contains:
- Who was the campaign sent to
- Which platform was targeted
- What type of creatives were sent? Were there multiple versions of the creative?
- When was it sent
- What were the goals
This section provides metric information on how the campaign performed and contains:
- Campaign-level metrics like sent opens, clicks, bounces, conversions, and so on.
- Push Campaigns - Impressions, Clicks, Conversions, and Converted users. For more information, click here.
- In-App Campaigns - Impressions, Clicks, Closed, Conversions, and Converted Users. For more information, click here.
- Email Campaigns - Sent, Opens, Clicked, Conversions, Bounces, Unsubscribes, and Complaints. For more information, click here.
- Revenue information for conversion goal
- Timeline of the campaign
- Multivariate (A/B) test performance
- Delivery funnel information
- Aggregated error details for users who did not receive the campaign
The campaign analytics uses the event time to perform analysis. For more information, refer to Event Time and Server Time.
- Click map of the creative
- Aggregate link performance
- Individual link performance
A few of the actions that are supported on this page are outlined below.
Duplicating a campaign
Campaigns can be duplicated in cases where a similar campaign is targeted for another segment or a minor change in the campaign targeted to the same segment. This can be done by clicking on the "Duplicate" button at the top of the page, which takes you to the campaign creation process with all attributes entered as per the original campaign. Learn more about creating a Push, In-App, or Email campaign
Editing a campaign
Only active Campaigns can be edited in cases where there is a minor correction in the ongoing campaign. This can be done by clicking on the "Edit" button at the top of the page, which takes you to the same campaign creation process.
Pausing/resuming a campaign
Event-triggered campaigns can "Pause" an active campaign and "Resume" a paused campaign. Periodic campaigns have an option to "Stop" an active campaign.