Push, in-app NATIV, emails or other types of campaigns contain valuable behavior information about your users that can help in deriving insights about user trends and planning marketing strategies.
Campaign Analytics Page can be accessed by clicking on any campaign on Engage->Campaigns screen.
Each campaign analytics page may contain 1 or more sections depending on which channel it was created for:
- Campaign Info - Provides information on how the campaign was created and contains:
- Who was the campaign sent to
- Which platform was targeted
- What type of creative was sent. Were there multiple versions of the creative
- When was it sent
- What were the goals
- Analytics - Provides metric information on how campaign performed and contains:
- Campaign level metrics like sent, opens, clicks, bounces, conversions etc.
- Revenue information for conversion goal
- Timeline of the campaign
- Multivariate (A/B) test performance
- Delivery funnel information
- Aggregated error details for users who did not receive the campaign
- Click Analysis
- Click map of the creative
- Aggregate link performance
- Individual link performance
Few of actions that are supported on this page are outlined below:
Duplicating a campaign
Campaigns can be duplicated in cases where a similar campaign is targeted for another segment or there is a minor change in the campaign but targeted to the same segment. This can be done by clicking on "Duplicate" button at the top of the page which takes you to the campaign creation process with all attributes entered as per the original campaign. Learn more about creating a push, in-app or email campaign
Editing a campaign
Only active Campaigns can be edited in cases where there is a minor correction in the ongoing campaign. This can be done by clicking on "Edit" button at the top of the page which takes you to the same campaign creation process.
Pausing/resuming a campaign
Smart trigger have an option to "Pause" an active campaign and "Resume" a paused campaign.
Periodic campaigns have an option to "Stop" an active campaign.