Personalize the WhatsApp campaign content using User Attributes, User Events, Product Sets, Content APIs, and Content Blocks.
For more information, refer to:
- MoEngage Templating Language (JINJA)
- Derived Events & Attributes
- Product Sets
- Content APIs
- Content Block
Steps to Personalize
In step 2 of campaign creation, on the Content tab, type @ in the content where you wish to personalize.
Do the following:
Step 1: Type @ to personalize the content.
Step 2: Use one of the following:
- From the drop-down, select from User Attribute, Event Attribute, Product Sets, or Content API
Select one of the following as for alternate (Fallback) to the personalization:
No FallbackChoose the option for personalized content. The option results in no alternates when the personalization does not work.
Do not send campaignChoose the option where if the personalization does not work, WhatsApp messages are not sent.
Replace TextType or paste the text used when the personalization does not work.
- Select the content block to be inserted
- Enable "Insert only the content of the content block" to disconnect the selected content from the existing content block and any future updates to the content block will not be reflected in the campaign.
When the option is selected:
- Only the content is inserted
- The content is disconnected from the content block
- Any content update in the content block is not reflected in the inserted content.