The Campaign Analytics page, visible when you open a Web Personalization campaign from the all campaigns page or when you publish a campaign can be used to visualize the performance of your campaign.
Campaign Analytics for Web Personalization
Below sections will describe the various components of the campaign analytics page of Web Personalization.
Aggregate Campaign Statistics
The aggregated campaign metrics for the selected date range, platform and attribution type are described as follows.
- Impressions - Number of times a message from this campaign was shown.
- Clicks - Number of times a message from this campaign was clicked.
- CTR - Click-through rate, calculated as CTR = Clicks / Impressions
- Close - Number of times a message from this campaign was closed.
- Conversion Events - Total Number of times the primary conversion goal was performed after an impression/click of this campaign's message. The number will vary as per the attribution type selected.
- Conversions - Total Number of times the primary conversion goal was performed after an impression/click of this campaign's message. The number will vary as per the attribution type selected.
- CVR - Conversion Rate, calculate as CVR = Conversions / Impressions.
- Attribution Type - To attribute conversions to this campaign, we support three different models as below -
- View Through : Conversion event was performed after viewing the message.
- Click Through : Conversion event was performed after clicking the message.
- In Session : Conversion event was performed within 30 minutes of viewing the message.
- Attribution Window - Time period for which conversions will be tracked after impression or click as per the attribution type.
You can now define a revenue attribute along with your primary conversion goal while creating an on-site messaging campaign as shown below -
Once defined, you will be able to see the below metrics on the campaign analytics page which will tell you the exact revenue that your campaign is driving.
- Total Campaign Revenue - This represents the total revenue generated through this campaign.
- Average Order Value - Average order value represents the average value of conversions through this campaign. Average Order Value = Total Campaign Revenue / Total Conversion Events.
- Average Revenue Per Converted User - This represents the total revenue generated by each user who performed the conversion event. ARPCU = Total Campaign Revenue / Total Conversion
Please note that you need to set the revenue attribute in your conversion events to be able to see this revenue information in campaign analytics.
This section helps you visualize the time series data of how the campaign metrics have varied over time.
Impressions, Clicks, Conversions and Conversion Events are similar to the ones mentioned in aggregate campaign stats. The time scale is represented as per your app timezone.
Change the date range selection, attribution type and platform from the top header. You can also switch to the table view from the top right corner to see the time series data in a table.
Conversion Goals Stats
This section helps you visualize the performance of each of your conversion goals. In your web personalization campaigns, you can now add up to 5 conversion goals and view the performance of each conversion goal in this section.
Here, the goal marked as (Primary) is the primary conversion goal. In the previous sections, only aggregates of the primary conversion goal are listed whereas in this section, you can view the performance of each conversion goal.
The cards on the top left corner of this section also list the performance of the primary conversion goal which is also considered as the primary indicator of the campaign's performance. Switch to a time series view from the top right corner.