With MoEngage In-App Nativ, you can select one of the 16 pre-defined templates, customize them as per your requirements and then create campaigns for your users..
Template Presets allow you to customize the default templates and save them for quick use in your future campaigns. Once enabled for your account, you can start saving your styled templates as presets which are then available on the Template selection page as shown below
Currently, we are unable to generate a preview of your saved templates so please ensure to use readable names while saving a template for quick reference.
Saving a template
When you are editing a template, you can save a template by clicking on the save button as shown below. You can save up to 40 templates as presets per account.
On clicking Save, you will be shown the below pop-up depending on whether you have selected a default template or a saved template to create the campaign.
- When selection is a default template, you can only save this as a new template preset as shown below -
- When selection is a saved template, you can either save this as a new template preset or overwrite the existing template preset as shown below -
Delete, Rename and Use Template
From the template selection page, for a template preset, you have the option to select the saved template and proceed with template as shown in the below image. You can also directly click on the saved template to select it for campaign creation.
- Delete Template: As of now, we only allow up to 40 template presets per MoEngage account and hence it might be essential for you to delete presets which are no longer relevant. Admins, Managers and Marketers can delete a preset by clicking the delete button as shown below -
- Rename Template: You can rename your saved templates as shown below -
- Use Template: You can use a saved template by clicking on the template from the template selection page.
When you are using template presets, the below access controls are applicable -
|Role||Use Saved Template||Save Template||Overwrite Saved Template||Delete||Rename|
How to enable Template Presets for your account?
Template Presets are currently in beta and only supported in our V3 version of in-apps. Although not mandatory, it is recommended to update your Android and iOS SDK version to be able to use our latest version of InApps along with Template Presets.
To enable Template Presets for your account, please reach out to your account manager or send an email to email@example.com.