Campaign Approval Workflow
Campaign approval allows Marketing teams to control/review the campaigns that are going live by putting in place a creator-approver (maker-checker) approach. Marketing teams can decide which users are allowed to create the campaigns and what all users have the privilege approve them.
Enable Campaign Approval Workflow for your campaigns
Campaign Approval Flow can only be enabled by Admin or Managers. You can enable it under Team Management .
Once enabled, users in Marketer role can create/edit campaigns and send for approval to selected Admin/Managers. Only on approval, campaigns will become live.
All the Managers and Admins will have approver right when Campaign Approval settings are turned ON.
Campaigns created by Marketers have to be sent for Approval
Note: Since Marketer role is a new role, you would need to add users to Marketer role or change roles for existing users.
Send Campaign for Approval
After Approval settings are turned ON, marketers can create a campaign and send them to a list of approvers.
Once Admin/Managers receive the campaign for approval, they can review the campaign and choose to Reject or Approve it before campaign sent time is passed.
- If Approved, the campaign will become Live.
- If Rejected, the marketers can edit the campaigns as per Approver's comments and send it again for approval.
Admin/Managers can also choose to edit the campaigns Under Review and make them Live with all the necessary changes.
Few things to note:
- Marketers cannot edit the campaigns when campaigns are Under Review.
- Only the approvers that were asked to review the campaigns can Approve/Reject them.
- Admin/Managers cannot edit the Rejected campaigns.
- Campaign Approval Flow is supported only for Push, Email, SMS and Connector campaigns
- Campaign Approval Flow is not supported for Flows, Onsite Messaging, Web personalization & In App campaigns