Custom positioning of View in browser(VIB) Link
View in browser link in the email campaign enables users to view the email campaign in a web browser. Most of the email campaigns are viewed on Mobile devices and View in the browser is an alternate option.
In the MoEngage Email Campaign module, by default, the view in browser option is positioned at the top of the email campaign, above the header.
You can customize as described:
Modifying the Position of View in Browser link
You modify the position only if you enable the View in Browser feature.
You can modify the position of the view in the browser link. Place the view in the browser link in the header or footer or even in the body.
To customize the position use the following tag:
<a id="moe_email_vib">Enter text here</a>
- Add the tag inside an HTML block in the Drag and Drop editor or directly in the HTML code editor.
- Add styling using CSS elements to customize the appearance such as color and font.
View in Browser is not included in click tracking. Email clicks event is not recorded if the user clicks on the link.
Adding Sender Image for the Email
You can add the sender image for all your email campaigns. Use one of the following methods:
BIMI is a verification framework that authenticates the brand and enables the display of the brand logo in the avatar field of emails. Yahoo! Mail and Google have adopted the BIMI method.
For more information on implementing BIMI, refer to Why, What and How BIMI; How is BIMI different from other authentication methods
Ensure the following:
- Ensure that DMARC authentication is based on organizational policy. Set it to either quarantine or reject.
- Publish the BIMI record to your DNS, which has the logo indicator in SVG format or a Verified Mark Certificate (VMC).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get help for the BIMI.
Using your emailing account
- Ensure that your sending address has a mailbox or emailing account.
- Ensure that in the mailbox or emailing account, you can easily add a sender image.
- Navigate to Settings
- Use the option to upload or change your sender image.
Using Google Annotations
Annotation is a feature supported in Gmail that allows you to display few contents of your promotional email as a card and offers better email visibility.
You can add a sender image or brand image while configuring your annotation. Follow these steps:
- Ensure to review your generated Annotations code.
For more information about annotations, refer to How to annotate your email.
- Add the Annotations code as an HTML content block at the very top of the HTML in the Drag and Drop editor or in the Head tag while viewing the code in the HTML editor.
Using Custom Fonts in Email
MoEngage Email campaign and channel support only web-safe fonts. MoEngage HTML WYSIWYG Editor and the Drag and Drop WYSIWYG Editor supports the following fonts:
- Lucida Sans
- Times New Roman
- Trebuchet MS
- ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3
- Droid Serif
- Open Sans
- Source Sans Pro
Font Support for GMAIL and Outlook