On the MoEngage dashboard, you can export user attributes. Filter the desired user segment and export user attributes.
- Export the Email Id of users, who were engaged but uninstalled and run re-engagement campaigns on Facebook.
- Export phone numbers of inactive users and send them an SMS to reactivate them.
- Navigate to MoEngage Dashboard > Segment
- Build and run a query for the segment you wish to export. The query is displayed in the Query Results section.
- In the Query Results section, click on a specific query and then click the Export Users button.
- Provide the file name and select the user attributes you wish to extract. Your Email ID is preselected.
- Click on the Export button.
User export is a private export service. Users with access to the MoEngage dashboard can access the export file, provided the user is logged in to the designated account. The export is NOT available to users not logged in to the MoEngage dashboard, or not logged in to the designated account.
User export email and link to download the file is sent only to the email address of the user generating the export. Other dashboard users can access this file from the MoEngage dashboard on the Data Export page in the User Export tab.