If your In-App campaign was working properly while testing but after campaign creation, it is showing zero impressions on the dashboard, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- None of the customers will be fulfilling your segmentation/targeting criteria
- Users whom you have targeted, might not have opened the app. In-app campaigns are shown only when user opens the app after you create the campaign.
- Time difference between campaign creation and expiry time is too less and none of the users would have opened your app during that interval
- If you are targeting an In-app campaign to be shown on a particular screen, make sure that you have selected the right screen name.
- InApp module is not integrated. Please go through the link to integrate in-app SDK - developer guide
showInApp()not called on the screen on which the campaign needs to be shown.
There are multiple campaigns created with the same trigger and segment filters but the priorities are different, so the campaign with the higher priority would be delivered to the user.
- The campaign might not show up because of the global delay condition.
In case of a similar priority, campaigns with the latest updated timestamp would be delivered first to the user.