Ensure you have the Short code, Access token, Service Plan ID available on the Sinch dashboard. You can also reach out to MoEngage Customer Success team to get assistance on this.
- On the MoEngage Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Channel > SMS & Connector and click SMS Connector Config tab.
- In Integrated Connectors, click Sinch.
- Fill in the following details:
Field Description Sender Name Type the name to identify the Sinch sender Sender Number Use the shortcode, the number from which SMS will be sent to your users. You can find the shortcode Sinch dashboard here as described. API Token Use API token is required for authentication and is linked to a service plan ID. You can find API token here. Click Show to reveal your API token. Service Plan ID Enter the Service plan ID corresponding to the API token you have entered above. Make sure that your short code is linked to this service plan ID. You can check with Sinch team if you need clarity on which short code is linked to which service plan ID.
- Click Send SMS to Test SMS to ensure the settings are correctly configured and an SMS is sent.
- Click Save to save the configuration.