MoEngage now enables multiple team members to be added to the same account. There are 4 Access roles (Admin, Manager, Developer & Analyst) with different permissions.
Access Role Permissions:
To understand different access role permissions, please click here.
To summarize Team Management permissions:
- Admin/Manager can invite/manage permissions for Manager/Developer/Analyst
- Developer can invite/manage permissions only for other Developers
- Analyst can not invite/manage any permissions
You can add members and manage their permissions on Team Management screen which you can access by clicking on the top right corner drop-down that mentions your name
OR by clicking on "Access Role:" mentioned in the top bar.
Invite Team Member
On Team Management screen, you can invite your team member in following steps:
Step 1: Enter member's email address
Step 2: Select the environment you wish to give access to and in the drop-down select the role you wish to assign to the team member. Click here to learn more about Live/Test environment.
You also have the option to give access to only one environment (Test or Live). Just un-check the checkbox for that environment.
Step 3: Click on "Send Invite" button and an invite email will be sent to the member to join your account. Refresh the page to see the user in Current Team Members.
Current Team Members & managing permissions
You can view all your current team members added to your account in this section. You can manage permissions as follows:
- (Role Change) - Click on this icon, select new role from the drop-down and click on to save the changed role
- (Revoke Access) - Click on this icon to revoke the account access from this member
- (Grant Access) - For a member with revoked access, click on this icon to grant access again
In case a member has not been invited to one environment, you will see "Member not invited yet" under that environment for the member. In case you wish to give access to the member to this environment as well, you can invite the member to only this environment.
In case you face any issues with managing your team members and their permissions, you can click on "Contact Support" under "Need Help?" drop-down.