Frequency capping allows you to limit how many times connector data be sent for a user during a particular time period.
To enable Frequency Capping for Connectors, do the following:
- Navigate to Dashboard -> Settings-> Channels -> SMS & Connectors -> FC&DND Tab.
- Enable the Frequency Capping toggle in the Connector Frequency Capping Section.
- You can set the maximum number of connector requests per user per 'n' days in the fields below.
- Select the Frequency Capping Refresh every day in either the App timezone or the User timezone.
- Click Save to save your changes.
How does frequency capping work?
Say a marketer has set Frequency Cap as two per day. In such a case, the connector data will be sent a maximum of 2 times (combined total for scheduled and triggered deliveries) per day to the user. For more information, refer to Frequency Capping